Showing Your Property
Private viewings and open houses provide opportunities for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you will want them to be impressed by what they see – and motivated to make an offer.
We will advise you on how to best prepare your property for showings and open houses in order to maximize viewings, attract qualified buyers and draw their attention to the great qualities of your home.
When it comes to scheduling, we coordinate with you to select days and times that are as convenient as possible. Obviously, we encourage you to be as flexible as you can, as that will enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends, in particular, are popular for viewings.
Don’t worry about all the details. We will take care of all aspects of scheduling showings, as well as planning and hosting open houses.
Although we do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make your showings more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat, clean and orderly
- Remove personal items such as family pictures. This makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Find a place to go, such as a park or shopping mall. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- If possible, remove your pets. You can take them for a walk, or to a local pet sitting service or kennel.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear.
We realize showings and open houses can be a little inconvenient. We will do our best to minimize the disruptions, but our goal is to bring as many people through the door as possible. This increases the chances of a buyer seeing your property, becoming interested, and making an offer!
Please submit the form below or Contact Bromby & Company today to schedule a no-obligation Personal Consultation.