The Home Shopping Process
At Bromby & Co. our most important job is to make the home shopping process pleasant and rewarding for you.
We do that in a number of ways.
We regularly recommend properties for viewing that closely match your needs and wants, and are within your price range. That spares you the frustration of visiting homes that aren’t suitable.
We make sure you don’t miss opportunities. When a desirable property suddenly comes on the market, you’re alerted.
We help you schedule viewings that fit your schedule, so there’s little if any inconvenience for you.
Before you view a property, we provide you with in-depth details on the home, so you can make an informed decision. This includes closing dates, market value, and more. Later, if you have questions, we get the answers for you.
We will also share with you neighborhood information, so you get a clear sense of what an area is like in terms of lifestyle, area amenities and local attractions and destinations.
Bromby & Co. is committed to getting you into the right home, and we are with you every step of the way.
What to Look for when Viewing a Property
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing homes to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the home have your “needs” features (those features you must have)? (For example, number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.)
- Does the home have any of your “wants” features (those features you’d like to have but would be willing to forgo)? (For example, p00l, large backyard deck, spacious family room, etc.)
- What is the general condition of the home? (Are there signs that the owners have kept up with repairs and maintenance?)
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodeling or renovations? Is there anything, such as the air conditioning, that may need to be replaced soon?
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Can that be changed with a remodeling or renovation now or in the future?
- Take a look around the neighborhood. Are the homes well-kept, indicating pride of ownership?
- Do you like where the home is situated in the neighborhood?
- Does the neighborhood have what you want? (For example, community pool, playgrounds, tennis courts, golf course or boating access?)
Viewing properties can be overwhelming but it’s our job to help make the process easy and productive for you, so you can find the home you want.
Ready to get started? Contact Bromby & Co. and let us know more about the kind of home you’re looking for. Or, submit the form below and we’ll get back to you.